On Pocketnow Daily, we have some deals for the DJI Osmo Action Cam on Amazon. The Samsung Galaxy PlayLink feature is now available in the US and Korea. The new Google Nest Mini was just certified by the FCC and it shows some changes. Some code shows that Apple is indeed working on AR glasses. We have even more leaks of the Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL including a hands on video. We end today's show with leaked specs of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
All this and more after the break.
- DJI Osmo 4K Action Cam falls to a new Amazon all-time low at $299 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Note 10 game streaming app is out in the US and South Korea
- Google Nest Mini hits the FCC w/ familiar design, confirms wall mount
- Xcode 11 GM Confirms Apple's Work on AR Headset
- Report: Google Pixel 4 XL launching on October 15 with SD855
- First Pixel 4 camera samples, sensor details leak in another video [Gallery]
- Pixel 4 bears all in 4K hands-on: new Camera app, ‘Screen attention’ feature, more [Video]
- The specs just leaked for the iPhone 11 Pro’s biggest Android rival
#PocketnowDaily #HuaweiMate30Pro #GooglePixel4Video
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!