Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Official Box, Specs, Design and Teaser is now here which reveals almost everything about the cheapest S5G phone from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specs, Features, India Launch & Price.
READ MORE: https://droidholic.com/samsung-galaxy-a90-5g-retail-box-leaked/
samsung galaxy a90, samsung galaxy a90 5g, galaxy a90, samsung galaxy a90 unboxing, galaxy a90 5g, samsung galaxy a90 price, samsung galaxy a90 review, samsung galaxy a90 price in india, galaxy a90 unboxing, samsung galaxy a90 first look, galaxy a90 camera, samsung galaxy a90 launch date in india, samsung galaxy a90 features, samsung a90, samsung galaxy a90 specification, a90, galaxy a90 review
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is expected to be the most premium smartphone under the Galaxy A-series this year. Its launch date is yet to be confirmed, but it seems it could be soon considering the frequency of rumours and leaks over the past few weeks.
This week, a render of the Galaxy A90 5G was spotted on the internet, but the biggest leak yet has to be the images of the Galaxy A90 5G retail box that not only reveals the design of the smartphone but also provides its key specifications as well.
The top of the box reveals the design of the Galaxy A90 5G, confirming that it will come with a waterdrop display. Additionally, it looks like the phone will come with a stainless steel frame like the iPhone XS to offer a premium look.
The rear panel, which is most likely glass, is in a white colour option and sees a vertical triple camera setup. There's no fingerprint sensor on the back, so it's safe to assume an in-display fingerprint sensor will be offered.
Some key specs of the Galaxy A90 5G are mentioned on the back of the retail box. The Galaxy A90 will sport a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display. It is powered by an octa-core processor but the name of the SoC has not been mentioned.
Going by past rumours and considering this is a 5G smartphone, the Galaxy A90 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 855 SoC. This particular retail box mentions 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone may come in more variants but it's hard to tell as of now.
As for the cameras, the Galaxy A90 5G will offer a 48MP triple camera setup. The main camera will use a 48-megapixel sensor, although it is unclear is Samsung is using a Sony IMX586 sensor or its own 48MP GM1 sensor here.
Additionally, the setup will include an 8MP and 5MP cameras as well where one might be an ultra-wide-angle lens and the other a depth sensor. Upfront, the Galaxy A90 5G will offer a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The battery capacity has not been mentioned, but the Galaxy A90 will support Super Fast Charging, which suggests it will come with up to 45W fast charging support like the Galaxy Note 10+.
The Galaxy A90 5G retail box leak is the biggest confirmation yet of the phone, and it suggests that the company is readying units for an imminent launch. The Galaxy A90 5G may launch in India as a non-5G version, but Samsung is yet to confirm anything.
1. OnePlus 7T with Triple Cameras - FIRST LOOK!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW9Q4juW_1U
2. Samsung Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31 & Galaxy M41 - SPECS REVEALED!!!
3. Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL - 90Hz DISPLAY!!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UTvQmnwhE4
4. Motorola One Zoom Price, Specifications & Launch Date : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTOKHxCYQqk
5. Samsung Galaxy M30s - BATTERY MONSTER!!! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cJj9HZtPcQ
6. OnePlus 7T Specifications & Release Date - BIG UPGRADE?? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x61oIDcZeZg
7. Nokia 8.2 WILL BE DIFFERENT!!! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvQ5NJP3VI
8. Google Pixel 4 OFFICIAL FIRST LOOK!!! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6okzX-i-5E
9. Oppo Waterfall Screen Phone - Oppo Find Y (Find X2)?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAurxjNjbiY
10. Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 - 108MP CAMERA PHONE!!!!- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UMWg6Zre7w\
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
Background Song -
Last Summer by Ikson: http://www.soundcloud.com/ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/n2oTA5JSk80